Our Commitment to the Well-Being of our Guests and Associates
Dakota Dunes Resort will always adhere to a stringent health and safety program designed to address a broad spectrum of contaminants, including COVID-19. During this pandemic, we have amplified our attention to hygiene and cleanliness in our common areas and guest rooms, closely following the latest advice of the Public Health Agency of Canada and our federal, provincial and local authorities in compliance with all applicable laws. We hope that our continued attention to rigorous cleaning will provide you with confidence that our hotel is prepared to welcome you.
We want you to know that while you are our guest, we will do everything we can to ensure your comfort. If we can assist in any way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Below are some of the things we are doing to ensure your well-being:
- We have provided enhanced training in hygiene processes and compliance requirements.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting and sanitizing hightouch surfaces, including elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, washrooms and the front desk area.
- We have heightened our focus on the disinfection of high-touch items in guest rooms and use products which have been proven to be highly effective in virus mitigation.
- Our associates are wearing personal protective equipment.
- Physical distancing protocols are being followed.